hi mahbub,

In IT field, we always need to be ready to undergo new technologies so dont
bother
about it and as far as tutorials are concerned,i would like to suggest u to
go through the
website of struts.apache.org because it contains all thing which we need u
just need to manage in finding what u want.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Prajapati Manish