Yes, I had already seen this link and I am able to customize my CSS, but what I want is to paint *each* tab in a *different* color.

So far, I only could paint all tabs with the same color (a different one from the original tabbedpanel).

Thanks.

Raghuveer Rawat escribió:
You need to customize CSS for tabbbed panel...
Have a look on below link..

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts2/branches/STRUTS_2_0_X/core/src/main/resources/org/apache/struts2/static/dojo/src/widget/templates/TabContainer.css?view=markup

There is tabbed panel attribute for loading this css Template...I
don't remember exact name. Apache site is giving error on page tabbed
panel so not able to see there as well....

You can go through various discussion on tabbed panel CSS
customization in mail archive...That will help you..

Thanks
Raghu