What do you getter and setter methods for the selectedModules property look like? Remember, you need both for data to be passed in both directions.

L.

carmi_cd wrote:
hi ted..thanks.. i tried to retrieved selectedModules as an array of String..
but it was not able to get the values..
here is my code..

String[] selectedModules =getSelectedModules(); System.out.println("selected " + selectedModules[0]);

It printed the value of selected is null..when i selected values from the
list.
i'm really new with S2, hope you could help me with this..thanks in advance.

Ted Husted wrote:
Hmmm, did you try selectedModules as an array of String?

HTH, Ted
 * <http://www.StrutsMentor.com/>