Hello All,

In my application I have created a LoginSessionInterceptor.
struts.xml:
<interceptors>
    <interceptor name="log2000" class="***.LoginInterceptor" />
</interceptors>
<action name="assign" class="***.AssignAction">
        <interceptor-ref name="log2000"/>
        <result name="assign">/pages/assign_user.jsp</result>
</action>
The above code works fine when Initially called that assign action(page
renders first time).. But if there is a submit button in that assign_page
which calls a method back in Assign Action class, it validates session in
Interceptor and goes to specific method in Action class with NO request
values(selected values in assign jsp). All action values are null..
here is the code for submit button:
<s:submit value="Assign" name="Assign" method="assignUser"
cssClass="ibutton"/>

Same code works well if there is no interceptor involved..
My question is "is Interceptors do carry request values upon form
submission???", How can i resolve this.
I tried removing assignUser method, and even in execute() method also
doesn't have any values selected...

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks,
Shekar.