When you specify interceptors for an individual action, you are replacing the default set with what you specified. So, with the configuration you posted below, the default interceptor stack is being replaced with just the store interceptor. You would need to add a reference to the interceptor stack (name="defaultStack", or whatever stack you're using if other than the default).

<action name="sendExportMessages" ...>
    <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
    <interceptor-ref name="store">...</interceptor-ref>
    <result name="success">/jsp/main.jsp</result>
    <result name="error">/jsp/main.jsp</result>
</action>

L.

quinquin2209 wrote:
Thanks for reply. I have wrap them in param tags but don't know why it
disappear when posting to this forum.

The problem persists even if param tag is used.

Chris Pratt wrote:
Try wrapping the STORE and RECEIVE strings in param tags, like:

      <interceptor-ref name="store">
        RETRIEVE
      </interceptor-ref>

  (*Chris*)

On Jan 8, 2008 11:49 PM, quinquin2209 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>