Von: Oliver Thoms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008 12:42
An: user@struts.apache.org
Betreff: logic:iterate - editable table

Hi,

I have searched the archive but havn't found any
solution for the following problem:

I have an array of entries to display, so I use the
logic:iterate tag.

But due to customer request, the data should not be
just displayed (bean:write) and afterwards edited by
the usual EDIT Button and an subsequent EditAction.

But the data should be displayed in html:text fields
and be editable directly in the table.

Since the Iterator is just a temporary reference to
the elements of the array for rendering, I can't
access the underlying objects after submit.

I thought about the indexId in the iterator an using
it in a scriplet in the 'onchange' parameter of the
html:text.
But this feels and looks realy nasty.

Any suggestions how to solve this elegantly?