--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need to ensure that there are no issues developing Struts-2 application
> with RAD-7 only then I can procure RAD-7. But I am not able to run the
> sample Struts-2 on RAD 7.

We're developing S2 applications under RAD7 with no issues; I suspect you
have configured it in such a way that it's confused between JDK versions.

> Do you have any clue whether Struts-2 should work with RAD-6 ?

S2 will work under RAD6 if you're using the J4 libraries. You may, however,
need to retrotranslate additional libraries depending on what libraries
you're using. I ended up retrotranslating basically everything just to make
sure.

As Al said there is a pretty strong push to drop 1.4 support for S2.1 because
there are few developers here running under 1.4 thus less able to provide
support.

d.