It should work without any other settings. Do you get an exception or something else?
It allows URLs like:
https://kily.myseaversite.com/category

Make sure you're only testing in tomcat so you can isolate the problem.

jignesh.patel wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your reply,but unfortunationatily it is not working I just want only action name without any domain like .actiion,.do,.com
anything (only category)

The double comma above means "blank" is a valid extension is not able to
call respected action.

Is there anything missing ?

Jeromy Evans - Blue Sky Minds wrote:
Yes, the constant "struts.action.extension" takes a comma separated list:

eg.
struts.action.extension=action,,

The double comma above means "blank" is a valid extension

You can add that to struts.properties, struts.xml or web.xml: http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/constant-configuration.html
You'll have to take care with your mod_jk mappings.

jignesh(india) wrote:
Hi,
    I am having struts2 application ready with my tomcat server.Now i
want
to host it with apache server,but it should be looks like pretty one.
I mean i want my urls without .action,.do or anything just like action
name
nothing more.Is this possible in struts2
e.g https://kily.myseaversite.com/category.action should be work like
https://kily.myseaversite.com/category

Can anybody help me..?

Thanks in advanced