Jeromy Evans wrote:
Unfortunately at the moment you can't mix conventions within the same Struts2 webapp. The trouble is the REST plugin overrides a lot of the default behaviour rather than augmenting it. Right now if your commit to REST conventions it'll apply to the entire webapp. With some effort it may be possible to use a CompoundActionMapper to to the mix URL-mapping schemes though.

I built something like that, but since I didn't get any response I didn't contribute it. If anyone would like me to send you this "NamespaceBasedActionMapper", just ask.

http://www.nabble.com/Re:-URL-questions...Was:--Re:--struts--params-and-staticParams-p14330694.html

-Dale