Hello :-),

I have two questions, the first one is more important for me :
I have a validation xml files, but I want to validate only if user click
on 'OK' button, and not on 'Cancel'. How to do this ? Do I have to make
all my fields as expression or fieldexpression and test the value of the
submit button ?

The second question is more complicated. When there's a validation
error, I want to display back the page but with errors.
I'm using wildcard action, and per-method (per-alias) validation.
What I've done for the moment, but I think it's not a clear method, is
to have an interceptor (BackViewInterceptor), that intercept the result
'input', and change it to the previous result.
But this solution only works on simple cases. Is there's a better way of
handling such a behaviour ?

Thank you all,
--
Martin Braure de Calignon