Can anybody tell me the best way of handling i18n in struts2.

The problem is everyone is using their own properties files for internationalization due to which messages are conflicting with each others properties file even i only have 4 properties files and my own messages are conflicting .

So can anyone please tell me the right way for handling internationalization..

if we'll keep only one properties file for internationalization then it become really really huge .

So what can be the alternate....

Please Please tell me the solution..

Thanks.....