The default reply to these question is always: you can use any Javascript library or framework you want, with any version of Struts, exactly as you would use it outside of Struts.

Struts2 includes some tags and other convenience features which make a few basic Ajax-y things easy to do without touching Javascript, and these are implemented using a bundled copy of Dojo. If you use a different lib (or a different version of Dojo) those conveniences wont be available to you. However, the full power of whatever Javascript library will, just as it would in any other context.

L.

ravi_eze wrote:
can we use dojo 1 in struts 2.0.9?

newton.dave wrote:
--- Mark Levitsky  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can I work some how with struts 2 and with dojo 1.0 together (instead
the 0.4 version)
You can use Dojo "raw" (i.e., not using the S2 tags), or you could get the
2.1 source and replace the Dojo plugin version with 1.0 and deal with any
potential issues (I don't know what, if any, issues there would be).

And another question do you know in what version of struts the dojo will
be above 1.0
Nope.

d.