I use Struts 2.0.11 and i have an dojo error when i wants to used textearea
with Ajax theme (this create an richtext box).*
After little research, this is an bug in dojo resolved in 2007/11.
Dojo works perfectly for other features in my code, so i need to update the
dojo in the struts core.
Currently i have integrated FCKEditor instead.

Regards,