Hi.

I have a form that posts to a ModelDriven Action.
In that form I'm trying to use raw dojo 1.0 DateTextBox, but I have
trouble with the formatting of the date.. According to the
dojo docs, when communicating to/from the server, it uses
ISO-8601.

As java.util.Date doesn't know how to parse ISO-8601
dates, I suppose I'll use a method on the action to parse,
but I'm interested to know how others have solved this
issue. Maybe with an interceptor?

as for formatting the date to initialize the dojo input, here
is the code I put in my jsp:

<input type="text" name="startDate" dojoType="dijit.form.DateTextBox" required="true" value="<s:date name="startDate" format="yyyy-MM-dd" />" size="40"/></td>

Best regards.

--
Robi