Nop. Neither way works.

<s:iterate value="pageCount">
  <s:property />
</s:iterate>

This has a single iteration, and the value outputted is the value of
the variable (10 for example).

The <c:forEach> jstl tag, as well as all other jstl tags, is not
allowed in struts 2.0.11, afaik.

--
Filipe David Manana,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Obvious facts are like secrets to those not trained to see them.