We are not using Struts 2 tag and thus I can't use s:submit tag.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Harland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:01 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Struts validator

You can do it by having 3 different methods such as

method1() method2() method3() and then have

validateMethod1() validateMethod2() validateMethod3()

then in your form

<s:submit key="button.method1" method="method1"/>
<s:submit key="button.method2" method="method2"/>
<s:submit key="button.method3" method="method3"/>

or you can do by using action aliases and have three validation xml
files.

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/validation.html