--- "Griffith, Michael *" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess I should have said freemarker instead of sitemesh...?

Most (all?) of the HTML-oriented tags are dependent on FreeMarker, not just
the Ajax tags. That's how themes and templates are implemented.

> At any rate, when the docs don't match the release, it's a bad thing.

If you have a solution for versioning the live wiki, we'd love to hear it.

Version-specific information is available by referring to a specific release
number as I've done below. In addition the exported wiki available in the
distribution matches the S2 version of that distro.

> I shouldn't need to do any of this should I?

I have no idea; depends on what you need to do.

> Can you point me at a simple, minimalist example of the <s:autocompleter>
tag?

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/ajax-tags.html#AjaxTags-autocompleterTag

Dave