Hi Mohammed, it really depends on whether you're working with html/php, or jsp/asp/etc, and whether you're a developer or a designer. As far as I know the most popular commercial product is still Dreamweaver. I think coders tend to prefer their favourite IDE because context-sensitivity and refactoring is more important than than drag-and-drop when working with JSP or ASP.

mohammed hussain wrote:
hi
 i need a WYSIWYG editor , ya ineed to use in my application