Dave Newton wrote:
--- Thomas Ramapuram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just wanted to know if it is possible to have multiple s:form in one
jsp.  Each of the forms submit to a diffrent action.

The problem I faced is that.  If I place multiple forms in one jsp.  The
initials forms closing tags are commented out when the tag is rendered.
Is this expected behaviour or is it a bug.

I can't reproduce this; I have many pages with multiple forms.

Including a source code snippet might be helpful.

Dave

The commenting effect is something one of the browsers does when viewing invalid html (forget which browser). It comments out the html for nodes that were impossible to include in the DOM. I've seen it when forms are accidentally nested as the OP must have done.