>From the Struts 1 plugin page:

The Struts 1 plugin is currently only intended to allow you to run Strust 1
actions inside a Struts 2 application. It DOES NOT allow you to continue to
use the Struts 1 tag libraries in your JSPs. Your JSPs must be converted to
use the Struts 2 tag library.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Sr. Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:17:42 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: Struts 2 and Weblogic 9.2 - java.net.ConnectException
>
> --- Vigneswar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have struts-config.xml as well as struts.xml under the WEB-INF folder.
>
> The S2 configuration files need to be on the classpath, normally
> /WEB-INF/classes.
>
>> In old JSP, I'm providing action="/HelloWorld" in the html:link tag but
>> when I click the link it shows "404" page.
>
> A link to an S2 action? I don't really know how the Struts 1 plugin works (or
> if you're using it) but I'm not sure that the S1 tags would know how to build
> a URL for an S2 action. It (the tag) would need to know the configured S2
> extension and IIRC the S1 tags would look up the action to make sure it was
> configured.
>
> You may need to create the URLs to S2 actions manually in your S1 pages.
>
> Dave

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this
Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read,
copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all
copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.