Shanna7463 wrote:
Is it possible to assign a collection to a html:hidden component, rather than
a string? Basically my webapp allows the user to select different options for access
control.  I would like to add these selections to a collection and pass that
to my Action class.

A hidden input will submit a single string value. To submit a set of values you either need to use multiple hidden inputs (i.e. one per collection entry) or manually marshal the collection into a single string (e.g. a comma separated list of values) the unmarshal it again when it's submitted. Multiple hidden inputs is probably the easier/cleaner approach.

L.