Hi,

        I'm new to struts and portlets. I tried out the this tutorial as a
start.

         http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-portlet-tutorial.html

After implementing all functionalities described in that tutorial, the
"editBookMark" option doesn't work.  I get the following exception when I
try to edit the newly added link

javax.portlet.PortletException: Error executing action editBookmark

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null object: Preference key

My EditBookmarkAction class does implement PortletPreferencesAware and has a
setter for the preference and everything. So I'm guessing the reason is the
edit action class gets called before it loads the jsp if that makes sense.
But I'm not sure how to fix it :) Or is it a different issue? Could any one
shed some light on that?

Thanks,
Sam