Thanks Laurie.  Actually, I'm looking for a more sensitive Method Filter.  I
want to be able to include/exclude interception based upon Action symbolic
name and the built-in class only allows selection based upon Action class
method names.  The current implementation does not even allow wild card
names (e.g. sav*, upd*, edt*)