On 2/11/08, Charbel Abdul-Massih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What am I doing wrong?  Every request to an action goes into the actions'
> execute method twice...

This is going to sound unrelated, but, do you use Firefox browser with
Firebug enabled to test your code. I ran into one weird problem myself
where I was seeing double executions when Firebug was enabled. That
may not be the problem in your case, but, your symptoms are similar to
my situation where this was indeed the culprit. If you normally test
with Firebug enabled, disable it and try your test again to see
whether that changes things at all.

Good Luck, Van

--
-----