Thanks for the suggestion! I tried integrating it to my code but the problem
is findDefaultText always returns null. I traced the name and the locale
that I am passing and they are correct.

my package_en_US.properties is in my org.test.app.action package. My
interceptor is in the org.test.app.interceptor package. Would the location
of the property file be the problem?

I read the API and I had the impression that if I moved up the properties up
one level the properties file will still be seen.

I tried moving it to org.test.app package  but i still seem to be getting
null. Is there something wrong with my setup perhaps?