Hello Antonio. Are you saying that multiple level nesting is not
possible with Struts Tiles? Cedric has demonstrated single level
nesting in one of his articles so I was hoping that it would be.
Anyway, I appreciate your feedback. If anyone has done this with
Struts Tiles, I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

- Asad