StrutsTimePicker is an extension of the dropdowndatepicker included with
Struts2.

I found my test program that uses the Timepicker in Struts 2.0.8 and it still
works.
The JSP is below:

   <head>
       <title>Hello World!</title>
       <s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/>
   </head>
      <s:datetimepicker name="incomingAnswer" displayFormat="h:mm a"
                type="time"
                value="%{'12:34 AM'}"
                required="true"/>

I don't see any mention in the release notes of changea affecting this between 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 (http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/release-notes-2011.html)
I suggest creating a test application like the one above.

You're right they're not working in the showcase for some reason. I just remembered a developer mention that in the latest version an ID is *usually* mandatory for the dojo widgets. Try giving yours an ID too.

Let me know if you have any success. If not, I'll convert my test program to 2.0.9.

Belinda Lawson wrote:
It appears that planetstruts.org's demo pages suffer the same problem.  See
anything wrong there with their examples?
http://www.planetstruts.org/struts2-showcase/tags/ui/timepicker/
7
I'll take a look in firebug too.  Thanks -- I hadn't used that before.

dojoType="struts:StrutsTimePicker"

instead of using

dojoType="dropdowndatepicker"

Does that make any sense that it would be a completely different dojoType
that belongs to some struts library instead of to the dojo code?  Just seems
a little strange to me.

On Feb 13, 2008 3:13 PM, Jeromy Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>