I'm not sure if the validators can be applied to collections.

You can validate it yourself:
- either implement Validateable in your action and check the property in the corresponding method; or - check the collection in your execute method and return "input" if its invalid

If you action extends ActionSupport you can raise a field error directly from your action using addFieldError or addActionError.

Prashant Khanal wrote:
Hello Jeromy,

I do have getters for this property as well.
I am not been able to find a way out on this.
I have to check whether or not the selected list is empty.
I could not get any hints from the mailing list archive too.