Hi,

The tag actually was in a div loaded in AJAX, and thanks to you it now
works just fine !

Thanks a lot !

Matthieu

Internet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
15/02/2008 15:23
Veuillez répondre à
user@struts.apache.org

Pour
user@struts.apache.org
cc

Objet
RE: Javascript issue encountered with <s:optiontransferselect>

Hello,

Do the tag is in a div loaded in AJAX ?
If you load the tag <s:optiontransferselect> in a ajax div, js will not be
included.

In this case try with this : <script language="javascript"
src="./struts/optiontransferselect.js"></script>

Julien