--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would propose that plug-ins shipped with the core work according to the
> documentation<http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/result-configuration.html>.
> [...]
> I am willing to help if necessary and eligible.

File a JIRA and include a patch.

For completeness, the link you provided doesn't discuss setting dynamic
parameters on a result. If anything,
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/result-configuration.html approaches the
subject but still doesn't discuss it.

The docs for the bundled plugins never give an example of OGNL param
expressions, although many have a "parse" parameter (dispatcher, freemarker,
httpheader, redirect, velocity, xslt, and jasper all do; chain,
actionRedirect, stream, plaintext do not or don't have it documented) whose
docs say it controls the parsing of OGNL strings in parameters.

Of the remaining bundled plugins, only the "chart" (I think) is relevant, and
it also does not mention a "parse" param.

Dave