hi all,

I am using MyEclipse 6.0.1 to develop my application.but i am facing some
problems in it.
i followed the follwing process:

1) in the new project wizard under the option of MyEclipse---> selected Web
Project
2) after this i manually put the following Jar file under the WEB-INF\lib
folder
    commons-logging-api-1.1
    freemarker-2.3.8
    ognl-2.6.11
    struts-core-1.3.5
   xwork-2.0.4

what when i created the follwoing Action

*

package* com.wantii.struts;
*

import* com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport;
*

import* com.wantii.biz.Counter;
*

public* *class* CountableAction *extends* ActionSupport {

*public* *int* getCount() {

Counter count = *new* Counter(*this*.getClass().getName());

*return* count.getCount();

}

The IDE is giving the following errors:

1) the import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport can not be resolved

2)ActionSupport can not be resolved to a type.

Please tell me where i am doing the mistake.

Thanks

Umesh