--- "semaj.najraham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How do I allow only POST form submission? Do I need to check on each Struts
> Action method request.getMethod() is POST? If that's true, then I'm
> screwed. I will need to make changes on all my action classes.

If you actually *care*, then yes, you'd need to implement that across the
application somehow. There are several ways you could go about this,
including creating a custom request processor (which could be combined with a
struts configuration property, marker interface, or whatever), implement an
action sub-class (that's what I always used to do, IIRC), or put it in each
action, or...

I seriously doubt that you're "screwed" to any great degree.

Dave