Hi All

i'm new to struts2 so sorry for the silly question but i just don't understand how could you retrieve a parameter passed with <s:param> to the included page, then. meanwhile i still use the old jsp solution, but i'd prefer to learn how to do it the correct struts way

thanks for any hint on that topic.

Enrico

Ashish Jain ha scritto:
So, can we access supplied params somehow?
(I can't use <%= request.getParameters(...))%> inside <s:tags../>

If no, then why it accepts params? wht for?

Secondly,
i can use <jsp:include/> with params.
but again, it's visible as request.getParameter.. but not on valuestack.