selvaraju wrote:
We have educational application, from that we need to call new application
likely to be YouTube ,
This applcation should allow registered user to play,download and to
comments the video,
How we can implement in Java/J2ee technology, Which tools and framework is
required,
how we can upload videos and which is best way to store videos in
db/disk.how to play that video in jsp.
I am searching the requirements for this application .Please suggest me your
valuable ideas and any links for guidence

Thanks in advance

with regards
SelvaRaju

Hi SelvaRaju,

wow... that's quite a big question... like at least 40 hours effort to even contemplate a sensible answer...

Before the sarcastic replies arrive I'll give you a practical starting place. The key technology you're interested in is "streaming flash" and competing technologies from other vendors. Research that first and everything else will either fall into place or be relatively trivial. Google "streaming flash" to get started.

Sounds like a fun project for you.

regards,
Jeromy Evans