Hi,

By implementing Preparable,ModelDriven,ServletRequestAware interfaces,am
able to get the form details and sent those details to service
implementation layer from an action class.From service implementation i have
called dao.Since DAO is not injected any where in struts.xml,its throwing
nullpointerexception.I have used only hibernate.Is it required to use
springs inorder to inject dao?Or,can I inject using hibernate and struts2
alone??

Replies plzzzzzzzz........

Thanks.