Hi,

By implementing Preparable,ModelDriven,ServletRequestAware interfaces,am
able to get the form details and sent those details to service
implementation layer from an action class.From service implementation i have
called dao.Since DAO is not injected any where in struts.xml,its throwing
nullpointerexception.I have used only hibernate.Is it required to use
springs inorder to inject dao?Or,can I inject using hibernate and struts2
alone??

And what is the use of interceptor concept?Does it help to do dao injection
without using spring?If so,how to use it?

Plzzzzzzz reply as early as possible.......

Thanks.