Thank you very much. It works now. I tried it before, but instead of what you
suggested me I was trying with:

<s:radio list="#{1:'True', 0:'False'}" name="c_sub"/>    and it didn't work.

Now it's ok. Only a question... your advice works but the jsp editor says
me: Syntax Error in EL. Do you know why?

 <s:radio list="#{true:'True', false:'False'}" name="c_sub"/>

(the part in Bold is what the editor highlight as syntax error...)

Thank you