I am using locale from the context for the whole application.
As i am having application with three localization.

Once the context changed it gives me the default locale instead of the
previous one i have selected.

com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext.ActionContext.getContext().getLocale()

Is there any way so i can get the same locale until i change the request
parameter (request_locale=x)?

Thanks.