I am new to this group, I didn't know the rules.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Antonio Petrelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jerry Gustanski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: Rad 6.0

Whoops wow I notice now that you wrote to me directly, I won't answer
directly, sorry.
Repost the runtime exception back to the mailing list!

Antonio

2008/3/3, Jerry Gustanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I pointed the struts-config and struts-wildcard-config files to 1.3. Is that
 what you mean.

 Rad flags the following errors:

 Severity Description Resource In Folder Location Creation Time
 2 /Prepare* not valid for action path struts-config-Wildcard.xml
 Cookbook/WebContent/WEB-INF line 24 February 25, 2008 8:16:40 PM
 2 /Source* not valid for action path struts-config-Wildcard.xml
 Cookbook/WebContent/WEB-INF line 25 February 25, 2008 8:16:40 PM
 2 /Wildcard* not valid for action path struts-config-Wildcard.xml
 Cookbook/WebContent/WEB-INF line 26 February 25, 2008 8:16:40 PM

 Jerry