Cute.  I guess my company decided that java is unsafe, so they removed
it from the attachments :) .  I'll reattach it with a fake extent.  I'll
also attach my JSP.  Perhaps that's relevant.

The Action implementation extends ActionSupport, and it's using the
SUCCESS constant.

> Is it possible you have a conflicting struts.xml deployed in
> the webapp, or any plugin jars deployed?  The only other time
> I've seen the response you're returning the correct result
> code is when the Result implementation has encountered an
> error (not using the CodeBehind plugin are you?)

I have the following jars in WEB-INF/lib:

spring-context-2.0.5.jar
spring-core-2.0.5.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
spring-web-2.0.5.jar
freemarker-2.3.8.jar
struts2-core-2.0.11.jar
ognl-2.6.11.jar
struts2-spring-plugin-2.0.11.jar
spring-beans-2.0.5.jar
xwork-2.0.4.jar

I do have the Spring plugin in there.  Could that be an issue?  I'm
going to want to use that soon, but I'm not really using it yet.

I tried exporting my WAR and verifying I only have my single struts.xml
in it.

> What happen if your go directly to /main.action and /main2.action?

That's what I've been doing.  When I go to "/main.action", I get the
error I described.