Struts 2.0.11, Tomcat 6.0.14, JDK 1.5.0_06.

This is probably due to my inexperience with HTML, but I'm experimenting
with the tabbedpanel component.  I noticed statements that some of the
Ajax components don't work in IE.  Ironically, when I tested my simple
tabpanel page, I found that it has a bug while in Firefox that it
doesn't show in IE.

My test case has 3 static tabs, and two dynamic ones (created in a
s:iterator).  When it displays in Firefox, the tabbedpanel displays the
tabs themselves in three rows, two tabs per row (except for the last
one).  When I run it in IE, it displays correctly as a single row of
five tabs.

Is there a way to mitigate this?