--- Dale Newfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...some of my models implement Comparable, but not nearly all.  Not sure
> how that slipped through...

Probably most of the time people aren't comparing entire objects, but simple
properties like Strings or numbery-things, so it hasn't come up until now. I
know I never have, anyway.

> ...are there interfaces that extend Comparable, or any standard base
> classes that implement it that we should be aware of and know to
> override compareTo?

Probably not; I think this would have come up already (he said, waving his
hands in the appropriate magical gesture). I can't think of too many
use-cases where someone would want to compare framework objects directly via
OGNL, though. But I'm sleepy.

Dave