I am facing a strange problem. When I use <s:submit *theme="ajax"
targets="requestDiv"* /> I get the following error on the console:

07.mar.2008 15:30:46 org.apache.tomcat.util.http.ParametersprocessParameters
WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored.

and the parameters are not passed properly, but after removing *theme="ajax"
targets="requestDiv"* it works fine.

Adding to its strange nature, w/o restarting the server if I change the jsp
back to <s:submit theme="ajax" targets="requestDiv" />, then it starts
working fine. Now, if I make any changes in the source code of action
classes, and redeploy the application, I get the same error again (no
parameters are submitted).

Please can anybody tell me what is wrong with my application? Please help
me, it is urgent.