--- Chamara Gunaratne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <s:form action="ApplicationSubmitAction.do" validate="true">

Ah.

I'm not sure that the short-circuiting behavior works with client-side
validation, although it probably should. I don't see any code in the
generated JavaScript, however, that would enforce short-circuiting behavior.

You may want to file a JIRA regarding this issue (if one hasn't been
already); I think it's reasonable to assume that client-side validation
should also short-circuit if the attribute is set.

Dave