The current usage of Annotating methods seems broken.
Its still applying all the validation rules to all methods despite methods
having different validation requirements.

The Struts "Zero Config/Annotation/Auto Config needs help"

Hopefully, a  http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-603 sprinkling  of sane
configuration of inheritance (though xml) will add power, and reduce
redundant configuration code.

re: http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-603

Matt