--- Cesar Arevalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> by the time you get to the for loop I don't see the list initialized,
> unless you are doing this from your jsp I don't think it will work as how
> you have it, a better way would be with a normal for like this :
>
>             for (int index = 0; index < someLimit; index++) {
>                Person person = new Person();
>                persons.add(index, person);
>                 _logger.error("Person ::::::::::::::::::::::::::" +
> person);
>
>                 e.persist(person);
>             }
>
> hope this helps.

That would create a list of empty Person instances (then persist the last
empty Person, but I'm assuming that's a typo).

All of this is done automatically by the framework.

> From: Vamsi Gmail! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>          I have a requirement where I need to assign a Objects to a list.
> I tried the example given in showcase there is working (in the site).
> But It is not assigning to that list
>
> I am also attaching code for your reference.
>
> [code]

You never really state how you're expecting the list to be filled: is this
from a form with multiple Person form fields, or...?

Dave