Doug Pham wrote:
Hi All,
     I took the current quickstart application and added sitemesh to the pom.xml and
added all the necessary files for sitemesh, the dojo that listed the Persons broke.  The
decorator works but the ajax failed with "Error loading '/quickstart/list.action'
(200 OK)"  Is there any special settings I need to do to fix this problem?

It's rather hard to say without knowing what settings you added/changed while integrating Sitemesh. Post more details of what you did and how it is failing if you still need help.

L.