Ankur Agar wrote:
Hi All,
      I am tryin to make an autocomplete work with its theme="ajax"
I am using struts 2.0.x
The data coming from the action is in JSON format

[...]

But still the autocomplete is not working gives a syntax error on page when

Including the actual error message would help. Is it reporting a JSP syntax error? A Javascript error in the browser? Something else?...

run in debug mode. In one of the links I found that struts-dojo-tags has to
be used as a plugin in struts 2.0.x  But also in one of the links it was
specified that its embedded in struts-core.jar.

Dojo and the Ajax tags have been moved to a plugin in Struts 2.1.x. They are bundled in 2.0.x.

L.