Hi Dave,

I have removed validators.xml.

i have put the TestExample-validation.xml in the same folder where my action
is placed.
now it is not giving me any error but validation is not working at all.
belw is snap shop of my TestExample-validation.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE validators PUBLIC

"-//OpenSymphony Group//XWork Validator 1.0.2//EN"

"http://www.opensymphony.com/xwork/xwork-validator-1.0.2.dtd";>

<validators>

<field name="name">

<field-validator type="requiredstring">

<message>You must enter a value for Name</message>

</field-validator>

</field>

<field name="password">

<field-validator type="requiredstring">

<message>You must enter a valid password</message>

</field-validator>

</field>

</validators>
i have only tow fildes namely:
1) Name
2)Password

any pointer about the problem will be much appriciated.

--aum