I get the following log in my console:

2008-Mar-18 16:21:17,671 - DEBUG freemarker.cache - Could not find template
in cache, creating new one;
id=[template/xhtml/fielderror.ftl[en_US,UTF-8,parsed] ]
2008-Mar-18 16:21:17,671 - DEBUG freemarker.cache -
template/simple/fielderror.ftl[en_US,UTF-8,parsed] cached copy not yet
stale; using cached.

Does it have anything to do with caching of the page?

Thanks,
Tauri.